Monday, April 6, 2009

A Glimpse into my Family

David Edward Udall
Born April 4, 1951 in Phoenix, Arizona
*Fondest memory is Going to Owl's Baseball games
or hiking to top of Bears Hump (In Waterton)
* Favorite family tradition is telling Bible stories
at family night
*My favorite food is anything Mexican or steak
*My goal in life is to become a senator
FAVORITE SONG:
ANYTHING BEACH BOYS OR BEATLES

Laurel Benson Walker Udall
Born June 5, 1959 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
*Fondest memory is Skiing, Swimming
at the homestead, having a big Christmas,
all being together at the cabin in Waterton
*I have way too many favorite family traditions
*Favorite food is a pazookie
*Goal in life is to get a pool or tennis court
in my backyard or to go to Hawaii, and to
see all my children married in the temple (2 down, 4 to go!)
FAVORITE SONG:
TIME TO SAY GOODBYE- CELINE DION

Barbara Joylee Matheny Hatch
Born May 20, 1981 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Married to Garrett Benton Hatch. Mother to
Tori (5), Alex (3), Benton (1)
*Fondest memory is going to Waterton every summer
*My favorite family tradition is making donuts
every Christmas morning
*My favorite food is anything Italian
*My goal in life is to have two more children
FAVORITE SONG:
AT LAST- ETTA JAMES
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS FOREVER- DONNA LEWIS

Christine Laurel Matheny Hull
Born December 11 in Provo, Utah
Married to L Rock Hull. Mother to
Whitney (5), Sydney (3) and Weston (6 months)
*Fondest memory is when we all sit around late at night in the kitchen and eat food and just talk. I also like our family talent shows.
*My favorite family tradition is when it is a child’s birthday, we wake that child up in the middle of the night to have a milkshake with mom and dad.
*My favorite food is turkey burger with a nice juicy tomatoe and crisp lettuce with Dijon mustard and a dill pickle
*My goal is life is to raise happy and righteous posterity with my honey and run for state senate once the kids are out of the house (because our country needs people to stand up for what is right).

Rachel Matheny
Born January 20, 1989 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
*My fondest memory growing up is when we would
turn our couch cushions into horses. We would wrap
belts around the side and giddy up all around the house.
*My favorite tradition is when we go around the table
on each of our birthdays and we have to say
something nice about the birthday person.
*My Favorite food of all time is pasta.
*My biggest accomplishment is getting into
BYU-Idaho on a academic scholarship
*My goal in life is to get married in the temple to a
returned missionary
FAVORITE SONG:
YOU DON’T KNOW ME
MAN IN THE MIRROR
JOHNNY AND JUNE



Janelle Heather Matheny
Born January 27, 1992 in Mesa, Arizona
*Fondest Memory growing up is laughing at mom and
Big D and going to Canada.
*My favorite tradition is all of the Christmas traditions
*My favorite food is a pazookie
*My biggest accomplishment is making the
PGHS student council
*My goal in life is to get married in the temple,
have a big family, and own a home
FAVORITE SONG:
FOREVER-CHRIS BROWN








Louisa Elizabeth Matheny
Born November 24, 1995 in Mesa, Arizona
*Fondest memory is picking Robert up from
airport from his mission
*My favorite tradition is going to Waterton
every summer
*My favorite food is crepes
*My biggest accomplishment is winning
Little Miss Lindon
*My goal in life is to get a puppy
FAVORITE SONG:
FLO RIDA- RIGHT ROUND


No comments:

Post a Comment